Thursday, April 1, 2010

sucky sucky

It is 3 am and I am still awake! I know I should be in bed.
I had my "Smart Lipo" today. I was in the operating room for 2&1/2hrs. I was awake for the whole thing talking and singing. I was given pain pills and Valliam.
I was given a local, or should I say many locals on my tummy and love handles.
I never felt pain except for a couple of stings when he hit a nerve.
After the surgery I felt a little woozy and a tiny bit nauseous. After about an hr I went home still feeling the effects from the Valliam.
I am having some bleeding, but that is good. You need to have some seepage.
I can't believe I feel no pain! After having the lazer rods pumping in & out all over me that long! My tummy was a little upset from having the drugs on an empty stomach, but am feeling ok now.
When I had my tummy tuck 8 yrs ago it was a whole different story! I went home with a tube that leaked into a bag that I had to dump ick! I had a lot of pain and took a long time to heal. Of course it was a bigger surgery.I was cut across the bottom of my tummy and had skin removed and got a new belly button. I was under anesthesia and had to be incubated at one point! This "Smart Lipo" was sooo much better. I have to wear a binder or a girdle for a while, but that is no problem.
I am off to bed. I will prolly sleep all day tomorrow lol!

3 comments:

  1. glad to hear that everything went well! heal fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops I meant to blog that message lol!! I wondered where it went!

    ReplyDelete