Slowly but surely I have been trying to clear out clutter. I keep my living area clear, but things have been accumulating in the basement and spare bedroom. Since my kitchen remodeling I have excess crap laying around. I vowed not to put stuff back in the cupboards that have not been used! I have already made a few trips to the good will store. I used to think "well, I could use this some day", no more of that! I will be clearing,sorting and giving away stuff that has been packed in the basement. No more" I might have a garage sale" mentality!
I have decided not to put up decorations for every holiday that comes around, with the exception of Christmas. So, all that stuff will be gone.
It is trash day tomorrow so I better get busy......
oooooo...good luck!
ReplyDeleteThrowing away, or selling Holiday decor is the hardest thing for me to do. I always think that maybe the kids will want it for their home, or maybe I will hang onto it until I have grandkids. This past Christmas, Robert went through most of the boxes because he decorated the inside of the house while I was decorating the tree. He was shocked at some of the stuff in the boxes. He kept saying " What the Kris Kringle were you thinking?" Good times :-)
Junk..try freecycle.com! I love that site..and they take stuff away..free.
ReplyDelete