I have been trying to get out of this winter funk! It happens every year about this time. I am sure I am not alone in this. My girlfriend has had to use a "seasonal mood light" because she gets so down in the dumps. My biggest peeve is that I can't go walking. I live out in the country, but the roads are not safe with the shoulders covered with snow and the nearest walking trail is 6 miles away and they don't always keep it shoveled off. The mall is 25 miles away, so I use my treadmill or recumbent bike. My wall , well, not a very scenic view!
I am spending way too much time on the internet, which does keep my mind off the doldrums, but keeps the "junk in my trunk!".
There is one thing that keeps my mind,body & soul "up" is what I am watching on tv right now, HGTV "House Hunter's International".Today they are having a marathon. I have seen homes from Turkey,Italy,The Island of Cyprus, and a bunch more on the way! Hooray, I have just talked myself out of the funk!!! I am off to peddle my bike while watching people look for homes all over the world!
Sorry I wasn't here sooner. I missed that you had posted a blog.
ReplyDeleteI feel the same way about wanting to go out and walk. It has been sunny here the past couple days and I have wanted to go out and walk, but I'm stuck at work. I need to call my sister and see if she is ready to start walking after work again. It's still a little light out when I leave, and every day brings more daylight :-)
I have never seen that show you mentioned. Sounds like I should avoid it. I have wanted to buy a place in Austria or Switzerland ever since we went. I also want a condo in Hawaii. Only thing is, we don't have money for it! LOL! Oh to be rich and frivolous......