It is an unusually warm day here in Mich. Just over 80`. I went for a walk to the back field. I took my old walking stick just to make sure I didn't lose my footing. I only have tiny stitches on my tummy, but I didn't want to take any chances.
I am sore,stiff and a little blk & blue. My biggest problem is when I have to bend over to pick up something, so of course I keep dropping things!
Jim & I are going to the VFW fish dinner. My first decent meal lol! These men of mine are so helpless when it come to cooking! I have tried not to complain about the mess they have been making. Who new it would take so many pans,dishes and cutlery to make a hamburg or egg! I am going to have to teach Jim what a wash rag is for...washing the counters,table and stove top!!!!!!!!
hahahaha! poor mary...teach that boy to use the wash rag!
ReplyDelete