We had a nice dinner. Standing rib roast that i slow cooked for hours. I made mashed potatoes & green beans,served cottage cheese & made hot French bread.
I seem to get filled up faster with this girdle I have to wear for my tummy.
Now there is a diet idea lol! wear a tight girdle before you eat!
Morning Mary! I know this blog is from yesterday....sorry....
ReplyDeleteDinner sounded yummy....except what do you mean by "served cottage"?? Enquiring minds want to know! How long do you have to wear the girdle?
"cottage cheese" lol!!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure on the girdle thing. I see Dr. this Fri. I think off & on for a couple months. It actually feels pretty good when I wear it so it doesn't bother me. I am using a couple light wt. ones I already had but rarely used. btw, you can ask me anything about it.Better to know from the source, right?