Sunday, May 9, 2010

More blogging buddies

My Chicago trip continued..

Linda was a big hit with her Liz Taylor good looks. Her eyes were amazing! She had a smile that made the room glow! I wish I could have visited with her a little more.

LynnD was a little quieter than I thought she would be. She was very sweet. I know we had a nice talk and she did flash her boobs, so I know she can be fun lol!!

Mo Mo Mo! I half expected you to arrive with a little piggly wiggly in tow lol!
I can never eat bacon without thinking of you! I sure hope we meet again so I can get to know you better.Loved my cheese! Thanks for sharing that and the sausage.

Carol, I saved you for last. You were deliciously beautiful and charming! I fell in love with you the second I saw those eyes and that smile. Hugging you was such a warm feeling. Thank you for all you have done to keep us all together and letting us be "tedious" MUAH MUAH!!!

I am already missing all of you. We have made some wonderful memories!

4 comments:

  1. sounds like you had a really great time :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blogs Mary! Right on about everyone!! :) You are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you think? New York next year?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHABBY - I'll start saving now for that one!! I've never been to NYC....so count me in!!

    ReplyDelete