Anybody want a cute mini doxie?
I am now remembering why I never had a house dog! I may as well have adopted a newborn baby! I have to watch her all the time!
Picture me out in the rain with a puppy on a leash saying "Zoie go poopie, Zoie go pee pee"! 'Zoie that rug is not your personal toilet"!
We have removed all throw rugs. TG we have wooden floors!
You haven't lived until you have heard Mr Mary announce "well she pooped a big one and had a long pee"!!
My son lives with us and helps when we are out of the house. My hubby has been on a fishing trip. I can't wait until he gets back. He loves fussing over her. I am sure She can't wait for his return!
I am not a clean freak, but I keep a container of water by the front door. I stick Zoie's feet and tail in there before she comes in. I should have Son and Hubby do the same lol!! Well, maybe not their tails!!
No comments:
Post a Comment