Thursday, February 10, 2011

Loving my peeps


Today I am coming out of my fog. Life has a way of getting in the way of any personal thoughts or feelings.
Clothes still need to be washed, floors moped, groceries bought etc.
I am lucky to have many friends that keep me laughing,and grounded.
Every card,call,email,chat,comment warmed my heart.
Knowing there are peeps out there who took even one minute of their time to think of me brightend my heart!
Hugs and kisses to all who cared.

Spring, you cannot come soon enough!

6 comments:

  1. Because we LOVE you!
    And we hate it when you hurt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been in my thoughts too mary. i really wish you lived closer, but no, you have to live all the way over on the other side of the states! i would have been over at your house helping do all that stuff.
    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I posted a comment too here a while back and it isn't showing up!! Love you Mary!! Hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Barbara. I love what you said :)

    Bebbi, never received it :(
    Love you to Bubbles :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thought I had already posted on this one. You know you are always in my heart....even though I would have to jump a huge lake to get to you. Love u Mary ♥

    ReplyDelete